Offre d'achat

Résolu
Amit - 2 août 2018 à 14:42
 Utilisateur anonyme - 2 août 2018 à 15:55
Bonjour,

Is it legal to sign an Offre d'achat for the same property with two different agencies? I offered the same price to both agencies and equivalent to the seller's desired value.

Taking advantage of the language barrier as I dont speak French, Later I realised that the agency took the document without mentioning the document validity period / other details properly. How long will such document will deemed valid in legal terms.

What precautions we have to take in such a multi-agency situation ?

Thanks

3 réponses

Utilisateur anonyme
2 août 2018 à 14:54
Bonjour,
Si vous ne parlez pas français et que vous ne connaissez pas la loi française... vous allez vous faire plumer !
Trouvez un notaire pour vous aider (si possible bilingue).

If you do not speak or read french and do not know french law... you are very weak !
Find a solicitor to help and advise you (if possible bilingual)
Thanks for your prompt reply and advice.

However what I understood through my research that it is is just an offer and does not take the form of a contract to purchase. Both Documents has different legal standings.

With the introduction of the Loi Law- the introduction of the cooling off period, the offer is not binding on the purchaser, if one decides to withdraw prior to signature of the contract.

There are lot of ways to interpret a law or to mould it, so I just want to be sure of my actions.
Utilisateur anonyme
2 août 2018 à 15:55
There are lot of ways to interpret a law

Surtout quand on ne la connait pas !
C'est pour ça que je vous dit de voir un NOTAIRE avant de signer quoi que ce soit.
This is why you should ask a solicitor as soon as possible and before any signature.

Après signature du compromis vous avez 10 jours pour vous rétracter donc vous êtes protégé (pour l'instant).

By the law, you can withdraw during 10 days after signing the "compromis", which you have not yet signed. you are still on the safe side.... (for now.)